Alexis and I got to go to Monticello yesterday.. because Kelly had her doc. appointment today.. I love love love going home to Monticello.. Because I love the feeling I get everytime I walk into my old house.. My mom has her home decorated SO CUTE.. and there are lots of family pic's and childhood memories there, that always come back to me.. When I'm at my parent's house I feel so relaxed.. and so comfortable!! My mom always makes something yummy everytime we are there!! Alexis has such a good time.. and loves to get cuddly in my mom's bed and watch movies!!
Another great part about Monticello is Grandma Josie.. Her house is always so cozy and warm.. I love being able to just go over and have all of us girls hang-out and visit.. Monticello is a-lot colder than Ticaboo is right now.. but fall is one of my most favorite time of year.. I didn't get to take any pic's because I didn't take my camera.. But I just wanted to write a little something.. Thanks for letting us stay Mom! We love you!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Well thanks for coming. I am glad that home is still a place you like to come. I love visits with you guys anytime, as the house gets empty I get lonely. I hope you will always feel that way about your old home. It is nothing fancy but as long as you guys feel good here that's all that mattters. Love ya
I feel the same as you Aud! I love going home, it never gets old!
I love to go home to. Even though my home is only 30 minutes away. I love that feeling when you walk in the door. It is so comforting. :)
Post a Comment