Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Kinleigh girl!!

So this is how Kinleigh sleeps.. LOL! She has to have her sippy cup, blanket, and most recently this baby Shrek that Uncle Jesse won at Lagoon. She is so funny.. and such a handful right now!

At Kinleigh's 18 month check up she weighed 20 lbs. She is still so little.

If Kinleigh is awake it is very very rare that she is sitting still. She is constantly on the go. She is such a little climber and no matter how many times she falls down and gets hurt, she keeps on climbing. Her newest thing to climb is the stools. She tries to get up on the counter to see what is going on. Or if anyone is eating...she'll try to climb up on the table. So right now I usually have the stools laying down.
Kinleigh absolutely LOVES to play outside. She gets SO upset if Alexis goes out and she doesn't get too.
Kinleigh still loves bath time.. and doesn't like getting out.
Kinleigh is such a picky eater.. and seriously doesn't eat anything we give her. The only thing I can get her to eat a lot of is Ramen noodles. I've even tried giving her Pediasure just so she'll be getting more nutrients, but she will not drink them. It is very rare to find something that she'll actually eat and not spit out. It is SO frustrating!!!
Kinleigh's new favorite thing is our new dog Roxie! I'll post about her... but Kinleigh gets super excited to go outside and play with the dog.
Kinleigh is getting much better at trying to say more words.. I can't wait till she can communicate with us better :)
Kinleigh LOVES Paisley! She gives her so much loves all the time. She tries to feed her, she tries to put her binky in.. or should I say "shove" her binky in.. ha ha. The other day I was getting ready and had Paisley in her bouncer.. Kinleigh kept bringing her toys and putting them on top of her. I looked down at one point and I couldn't even see Paisley.. she was buried under about 6 different toys!! It was so funny :) Kinleigh is going to be a great big sister!!
Kinleigh has been sick the last few days.. and it is so sad to see her be so miserable. She is definitely not her little self :( I hope it goes away soon.
Kinleigh LOVES to give high 5's and now she "pounds it" too!! It is the cutest thing. She is such a little show off when she wants to be!
She loves to go on stroller rides.. and likes to have Alexis push her around. She loves to go downstairs to play.. but won't go by herself.
Kinleigh and Alexis are starting to really enjoy each other! I think Alexis has realized that Kinleigh can be fun to play with too!!
We absolutely LOVE our Kinleigh girl!! She can definitely be ornery.. but she is such a cutie pie, and has such a cute little personality!!