Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My baby, you'll be.....

Wow.. I can't even believe that my little girl is going to be 3 years old.... It seems like just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms for the first time...It is so crazy how fast time flies by.. She is our little princess :) She makes us laugh every single day, and any time I'm having a bad day, all she has to do is come up and give me a great big hug! I'm so lucky to be her mom... she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so proud of her, she is so dang smart! Some of the things she says just amazes me.. She is absolutely the most beautiful thing in the whole world :) I love her so very much. Alexis has always been very independent, and she always wants to try to do everything on her own. She loves loves loves to dance! She dances to everything, and anything... She can be such a show off.. or be the total opposite and be very shy.. depending on who she is around. She tells Jonathon and I every day how much she loves us! It is so wonderful to hear your child tell you how much they love you! She is always saying Thank You, no matter what we do! She has been patiently waiting for her "Happy Birthday" to come :) For the past 2 months she has asked us almost everyday.. "Is my Happy Birthday coming?" It has been very cute! And now it is finally here..

Alexis is so girly, but at the same time can be such a tom boy! She is a very tough little girl, and always wrestles with her daddy. For a while there I was a little worried because she was a little bit of a bully.. but I think she has gotten over that stage :) Thank heavens! She can also be pretty bossy.. which is just so funny to see. Lately she has been asking me if we can have a baby.. She always says "Mom, I want a baby!" It is the cutest thing, and I know that she will be a GREAT big sister someday!

Some of Alexis' favorite things right now include
* Mom and Dad :)
* The Little Einsteins
* Tinker Bell
* Her babies
* Bath time
* DANCING, DANCING,
and DANCING!!
* Helping mommy around
the house..
* Dressing herself, and then
re-dressing herself... lol
* Mac and Cheese
* Cuddling
* Playing outside
* Her family (Baby Nicole)
* Her purse :)
* Her Sippy Cup
* Working out every night
with her dad..
* Watching a movie before bedtime
with mom and dad :)
* Playing with Aleah, Christian, and Mary
* Coloring
* Singing all sorts of songs :) I LOVE IT
* And any kind of Cat or Dog :)

These are obviously just a few things that Alexis enjoys right now! She is always so happy.. and always willing to help us out! She is such a big girl, and like I said I just can't believe she is now 3 years old... My baby was born at 8:39 am on July 9th 2006! She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 inches long.. She has been such a blessing to us, and I love watching her learn and grow every single day.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!! WE LOVE YOU :)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe she is 3...i remember the morning she was born perfectly. She is such a cute and fun little girl. I miss seeing her all the time. I got all teary eyed last night thinking about how fast Nicole is growing:) It's cute Lexi loves Nicole so much! See you guys tomorrow!

Erwin and Marie said...

Grandma loves her babies they are the cutest, and I love u kids, but these grandkids are awesome. I remember when Lexi was born too, as if it were yesterday. Alot has happened since then and she just keeps getting cuter and funny and I love her so much. happy birthday boo boo:)

Jessie said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday!!!

3 years, holy moly! I can't even imagine how fast that probably just flew by for you! She is such a pretty little girl!

Jens and Patricia said...

She is so cute. I hope she had a happy birthday