Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun at the Lake with Aunt Keri!!



My little sister Keri came to visit... So we all went to the Lake!! It was fun riding on the tube and taking pic's of Lexi!! It was a really nice day and it was fun to spend time with Ker!! Love ya sis!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

She is such a cute, I like the top pic where she is squinting. Mexico was so much fun, it was depressing to come home. You'll have a blast when you guys go.

Curtis Crew said...

Lexi's hair is so curly I can't believe it, is it natural. I can't wait to be in the warm sun and in the middle of no where with you:)lol

Mal said...

Hey Audrey! I am doing good, how are you? I didn't know you guys lived in Lake Powell, do you like it there? Looks like a lot of fun and your girl is so dang cute, love the curly hair!

The Carters said...

There, I hope your happy, I added you guys to my list!! Cute blog!! We miss you guys. 3 weeks until the cruise!! I'm so excited!