Monday, January 24, 2011
1 doctor appt. down.. 2 more to go...
I went and saw the Doctor again today. Babies heartbeat was a strong 144 :) I thought that he would check me today.. but he said that with scheduled c-sections there isn't really a reason to check to see if your dilating or anything unless you are having contractions. I thought that was a little weird, but I guess he knows what he is doing. I then had to talk to a nurse and go over a few things. Next week we will meet with the anesthesiologist and have him/her go over how everything will work when I go in for my c-section. I will see the doctor two more times.. before I go in for my c-section. Jonathon couldn't believe that it had already been a week since we'd seen the doctor last. Although to me it seems like we have forever to go.. It really is flying by. I did have a little bit of blood in my urine the doctor said.. so he gave me a prescription just in case it is some sort of infection. I'm getting so excited, but nervous for the whole surgery part of it. Ami is going to the doctor on Thursday and will hopefully find out what she is having! I'm very excited for that as well :) Yay so many exciting things!!






